Job ID 8453
Job Positions Optometrist
Experience No Experience Required
About Our Practice
Pacific Eye Group is a family-owned optometry practice that started in March of 2019 in Portland, Oregon. We are a doctor-owned, patient-centric group that provides convenient, caring and personalized eye care to our patients inside of Visionworks. As an employee of the Practice, you can enjoy the benefits of practicing without the hassle of running the business. We handle all of the insurance billing, credentialing, staff hiring & training, without on-call or after-hours work.
Optometrist Job Duties & Responsibilities
We are searching for an enthusiastic OD to join our growing practice in Bend, Oregon! You’ll use your interpersonal and clinical skills to provide high-quality care to our patients. The ideal candidate is committed to delivering quality patient care, treats patients in a caring and friendly manner, is a team player, and solutions-oriented. Your regular duties will include:
- Perform comprehensive eye exams
- Diagnose and treatment of ocular disease
- Prescribe corrective lenses
- Provide pre- and post-operative care to surgical patients
- Promote healthy vision by counseling and educating patients
- Maintain patient records using Eyefinity EHR
Optometrist Job Requirements & Qualifications
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) degree
- Valid state license to practice optometry
- A strong sense of workplace professionalism and personal ethics
- Customer-service orientation with excellent interpersonal skills
Why You’ll Love Us:
- We are offering a flexible schedule. Looking for FT? We can accommodate. Looking for PT? We can also accommodate. We schedule patients between the hours of 10 AM – 5:30 PM during business hours.
- On average, you will see 15-20 comprehensive encounters per day.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of an amazing culture and where professional growth is highly encouraged. We support our ODs by allowing them to do what they do most, helping everyone see the world they love, in a surprisingly simple way. Our goal is to be the industry leader in eyecare and eyewear by concentrating on patient-centric approach in providing a new standard of quality, convenience, and innovation in a caring and compassionate manner.
Our focus is to be technologically driven and we strive to remain at the forefront constantly. We employ Topcon Maestro OCT, Optomap Daytona, iPad-based EHR system and more! We have two, well-equipped exam rooms!
We want our employees to grow with us! We reward our FT doctors with competitive salaries and generous bonus incentives (commensurate with experience) as well as benefits including:
- Paid vacation time
- Paid holidays
- Paid personal/sick time
- Parental leave
- 401(K) plan with match
- Medical insurance
- Prescription drug plan
- Flex spending account
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Employee assistance plan
- Malpractice insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Basic life insurance
- Company paid long-term disability insurance
- Voluntary short-term disability insurance
- License renewal reimbursement
- Continuing education fee reimbursement
If you are interested in joining a terrific team, I warmly invite you to contact me for more details.
Thompson Sowash, O.D.