Our practice opened cold in 2017 with one doctor and one optician. Since then, we have expanded to one optician, an office manager/backup optician, and a technician. We see an even spread of medical and routine exams, with a heavy focus on diabetes, glaucoma, dry eye and headaches. There is room in the community to further expand into myopia control, low vision, and scleral contacts.
Our spacious office is heavily invested in technology that will benefit our patients.
- We offer wide-angle fundus photos with our Zeiss Clarus 5000, our Zeiss Cirrus 4000 OCT, static and kinetic perimetry with our Haag-Streit 900 Pro visual field, and Neurolens.
- We have two full exam lanes with manual phoroptors, one Haag-Streit BI900 slit lamp with anterior seg camera, and the other with a Topcon PS-64A slit lamp.
- Both lanes have digital acuity charts.
Dr. Darnell specializes in multifocal contact lenses and offers several soft contact lens options for myopia control.
- Our office has grown approximately 20% each year, even through the pandemic.
- We accept most medical insurances and VSP. Our optical has approximately 600 frames at any given time, including Maui Jim (suns and opthalmics), Wiley X, Europa, Charmant and Safilo.
- The staff are motivated, well-trained and work very well together to provide the top notch care and customer service our patients have come to expect.
Seller financing is available for the right person.