Job ID 5311
Job Positions Optometrist
Experience No Experience Required
Part time or Full Time Optometrist needed in beautiful Fort Mill, SC. We are a growing optometry clinic that offers both medical and vision exams. We are the oldest and most established clinic in the area, and as such we have a very large and loyal patient base. We have Marco Autorefractor, iCare, Marco Phoenix topography/meibography/tear analysis, Optos, soon to have Edion wide field camera, Optovue OCT, Neurolens, Marco Equinox LLLT, MDElite IPL/RF, and 4 fully equipped exam lanes. Highly trained staff take care of all the “behind the scenes” stuff necessary so that the OD can focus on patient care to give the patient the best care possible. OD will be required to see 15-18 full examinations per day plus medical exams/follow-ups/contact lens checks, etc… We are open M-F 9am-5pm. Never any late evenings nor weekends. We do not offer “on-call” services, so no late night phone calls.
- We pride ourselves on offering our patients a family friendly/family focused environment all while providing the best care possible. Read our google reviews and you’ll begin to understand a little bit about how the community views our clinic.
- There are currently 2 OD’s at the office, both working 4 days a week. The owner/OD has owned the business for over 5 years, and takes great pride his office and in his staff (and their happiness). He has been with the office since 2014. The associate OD likewise takes great pride in her care she offers her patients and loves the work/family life balance working 4 days a week affords her. The OD/owner will likely reduce his schedule to seeing patients 2-3 days/week to help accommodate the new associate OD.
- We practice full-scope medical optometry.
- Fort Mill, SC is located approximately 20 minutes to the CLT airport, about 25 minutes to uptown Charlotte (where the NBEO is located), about 2.5 hours to the mountains and approximately 3.5 hours to the beach. Fort Mill is a small town that is rapidly growing based off of our proximity to Charlotte. We have all the amenities that Charlotte offers without the traffic. Fort Mill has some of the based schools in both SC/NC, and is constantly being recognized as one of the safest and most desired places to live in the area.
My staff is very important to me, and it’s very important to me to find an OD that will treat the staff with the respect they are accustomed to receiving from my associate and myself. This is a non-negotiable item.
This is for an associate only position. No potential for partnership at this point.
- Extremely competitive pay. Will pay $500/day or 18% of collections (whichever is greater). The 18% will be calculated quarterly and paid out quarterly if met. Other benefits are negotiable. Would prefer an OD with experience, but would consider a rock star new grad.