Job ID 4423
Job Positions Optometrist
Experience 2 Years
Optometrist Wanted for Independent Strong Practice – FT or PT – Private Practice
Experienced ODs are welcome to apply!
About Our Practice
Practice optometry the way it is meant to be.
We are an independently owned. We are seeking a passionate optometrist to join our family! For over 40 years, we’ve proudly served the individuals and families at our Irvine and Costa Mesa offices with the highest quality of eye care. We are an upscale boutique offices , offering full-scope optometry with two well established offices. We utilize all the state-of-the-art technology and full EHR systems. Our focus is on a strong medical environment along with a family-friendly, team-oriented atmosphere. We celebrate team members birthdays each month, have a great peer to peer employee recognition program and regularly give back to charities in our communities. We also have a beautiful dispensary with exclusive eyewear collections.
About the Optometrist Position
This is a unique opportunity to practice medical optometry the way you see fit. We support our doctors by encouraging growth and investing the time to ensure they are happy and comfortable in our practice.
Optometrist Job Duties & Responsibilities
Our new optometrist will be a welcoming addition to our team and family! You’ll use your clinical and interpersonal skills to provide high-quality vision care to our patients. The ideal candidate is a team player, personable, energetic, proactive, confident in their skillset, and has strong communication skills.
Your regular duties will include:
· Perform comprehensive eye exams (You’ll have quality time with the patient)
· Diagnose and assist in the treatment of ocular disease
· Prescribe corrective lenses
· Provide pre- and post-operative care to surgical patients
· Promote healthy vision by counseling and educating patients
· Maintain detailed patient records regarding diagnosis, treatment plans, and progress using EHR
· Handle eyecare emergencies
What You Will Need:
· Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) degree
· Valid CA state license to practice optometry
· Experienced clinician or a resident with one year of experience
· Well-versed in contact lenses and medical side
· Dry eye experience and residency in specialty contact lenses is a huge plus but not required
Compensation & Benefits (Full Time)
We reward our doctors with competitive salaries plus bonuses! We also offer comprehensive benefits for full-time Optometrists, including:
· Health insurance
· Dental insurance
· Sick time
· Paid holidays
· 401k with employer matching contributions (after waiting period)
· Malpractice insurance
· Licensing fees
· Continuing education
Other jobs you may like
Optometrist for large Cleveland area Private Practice
- @ Broad View Eye Center
- 1261 West Royalton Road, Broadview Heights, OH, USA, 44147