Job ID 7333
Job Positions Optometrist
Experience No Experience Required
Unique Perk Option for pay based on production
We pride ourselves on both being medically oriented yet also having a high-end optical boutique for over 65 years. Ideal candidate will be comfortable with a high volume of patients and electronic records. **Ideal candidate will be strong in medical care as this practice handles a great deal of established patients with dry eye treatment, glaucoma, AMD and diabetes. We use the latest in imaging technology to assist in the early diagnosis and treatment. We excel with excellent staff management so you will have a fully trained staff to assist you with pre-testing, scribing, contact lens I&R classes and dispensing eyewear so you can focus on your relationships with your patients and the care of their eyes.
We work hard and have fun with our work family every day. We have a strong culture of team work, trust, and community. We see patients of all ages and have state of the art facilities and strong support staff.
- Providing comprehensive patient care to patients of all ages in a wonderful community
- Communicate with patients to get detailed case histories. Provide excellent refractions to adults and children. Accurately describe product features benefits of as well as accurately describe features and benefits of our various lenses and frames. Comfortably explain eyewear and prescription terminology to our patients. Provide additional specialized testing and therapy such as contact lenses examinations, visual fields (perimetry), tonometry, orthoptics (for therapy of amblyopia, suppression, diplopia, extraocular muscle problems and associated conditions, low vision evaluation, fluorescein angiography and ocular photography. Maintains compliance with all organizational, state and federal regulations pertaining to Optometry. Works effectively as a team member with staff.
- We set aside time monthly for all the offices to celebrate our successes, plan for the future and figure out conflicts. Our doctors also meet regularly to collaborate and find way to improve the patient experience.
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) Degree (or pending)
- Valid OH state license to practice optometry (or pending)
The hours are more flexible than the majority of Optometrist jobs!
Other jobs you may like
Full Time or PT Optometrist wanted, Upscale private practice in Southern Ca. Great salary, bonuses and benefits Featured
- @ Woodbridge Optometry
- 4505 Barranca Parkway, Irvine, CA, USA, 92604