Job ID 5843
Job Positions Optometrist
Experience Less Than 1 Year
We are Northwest Arkansas’s leader in laser vision correction, cataract removal, and treatment of ocular disease. We are seeking motivated Optometrists to join our team. We are a well-established ophthalmology/optometry practice that has been serving patients for over 35 years. We have locations in Fayetteville and Siloam Springs. Full-time preferred, but part-time and flexible hours may be available.
What You’ll Need:
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) Degree licensed
- Valid AR state license to practice optometry
- Experience in or passionate about pre-and post-op care for cataract and LASIK surgery
- Knowledgeable in orb scan/wave scans for cornea familiarity
What You’ll Do:
- Practice general and medical optometry, including managing anterior/posterior segment ocular disease, cataracts, and glaucoma.
- Practice with fellowship-trained ophthalmologists and highly trained support staff.
Who You Are:
- Residency in ocular disease is a plus (but not required)
- Familiar with diabetic retinopathy and glaucoma
- Experienced in or interested in refractive surgery with excellent interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented doctor with an exemplary work ethic
- Motivated self-starter who is interested in growing with the practice
Why Work Here?
- Environment & Exposure: You will love coming to work in our friendly and upbeat environment. This is a great opportunity for mentorship by premier ophthalmologists. We are a true leader in eyecare.
- Technology: You will have all the state of the art technology you need to be successful, such as OCT, Visual field, Pentacam and more.
- Location: Northwest Arkansas is a great area for any outdoor lover! We are routinely chosen as one of the place laces to live in the nation. We have boating, hiking, fishing, biking, bird watching and world class museums!
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive earning potential (salary plus bonus structure!) and benefit package
- Benefits include:
- Continuing Education Allowance
- Health Insurance
- Paid time off
- 401K matching
- Life Insurance
- Employee Discount
Other jobs you may like
Optometrist for large Cleveland area Private Practice
- @ Broad View Eye Center
- 1261 West Royalton Road, Broadview Heights, OH, USA, 44147