Job ID 7800
Job Positions Optometrist
Experience Less Than 1 Year
We are looking for an Optometrist to join our practice part time. There is opportunity to build your own patient base and transition to full time if desired. The right candidate will be personable, detail oriented, with great communication skills and clinical experience. Must have a strong work ethic and commitment to the highest level of patient care. Please send resume to email@example.com with cover letter introducing yourself to our doctors and office manager.
Boshinski Eye Clinic has been a staple of Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania, with Doctors Debra and William Boshinski practicing in the area for over 33 years. Our office is a family practice specializing in therapies for Diabetes, Glaucoma, Macular Degeneration, and serving Low Vision patients*. Low Vision is not a requirement, but an opportunity if you have interest. We also do Family Eye Care and have an optical shop for our patients eye care needs. The Drs. Boshinski have a reputation in the community for their attention to detail, patience, and handing our patients concerns with a personal touch that has made many patients continue their care with us for over 30 years. We have a small team of 4 staff and 2 ODs currently. Looking to expand and grow!
- Providing routine exams such as vision testing, prescribing glasses and contacts.
- Providing medical examinations and therapeutic treatment with OCT, Visual Fields, Specular Microscope, IOP, Retinal Photography, and other tests along with prescribing medications for management of eye diseases.
- Provide high quality customer service and care to our patients.
- Complete record documentation accurately and timely in our EHR system.
- Have completed Doctor of Optometry degree (O.D.)
- Be licensed in Pennsylvania to practice.
- Part time Monday to Thursday.
- No evenings or weekends.
- Can discuss specific hours with the right candidates.
Hourly rate dependent upon experience, but starting at $60/hour.
No benefits for part time employees.
Full Time Benefits would include Paid Time Off and Holidays, fully paid for Health Insurance, CME Allowance, Malpractice Coverage, and Bonus potential.
Other jobs you may like
Full Time or PT Optometrist wanted, Upscale private practice in Southern Ca. Great salary, bonuses and benefits Featured
- @ Woodbridge Optometry
- 4505 Barranca Parkway, Irvine, CA, USA, 92604