Job ID 8074
Job Positions Optometrist
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Unique Perk paid time off, flexible schedule
We offer competitive salary, Paid Time Off, and opportunities for professional growth.
- New grads and experienced doctors are encouraged to apply!
We are looking for a lively and creative optometrist to join our growing office. Our team believes in providing quality eye care at affordable prices, that will allow our patients to leave our office feeling more confident about the health of their eyes.st quality products at competitive prices through friendly, professional service personnel.
Provide comprehensive eye care to patients, educate patient on am
- Recommend and educate patients on their ametropias, systemic and ocular disease.
- Educate patient(s) on Optos images to help patients understand the health of their eyes.
- Educate patients regarding the maintenance and treatment of good eye health.
- Perform glaucoma testing/screening using glaucoma devices.
- Collaborate with other members of the clinical team members to provide the best patient care possible.
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) Degree
- An optometry license in Minnesota
We are located inside Costco. If you are interested in changing into a different environment, apply today! Any questions please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can text me at 218-673-0733.