Job ID 6180
Job Positions Optometrist
Experience No Experience Required
If you’re a collaborative and forward-thinking Optometrist looking to join a patient-centered practice where you can thrive, we can’t wait to meet you!
Broad View Eye Center is hiring a full-time associate optometrist. We are a three-location practice with offices in Broadview Heights, Berea and Strongsville. At our practice, we work hard and have fun with our work family every day. We have a strong culture of fun, team work, trust, and community. We see patients of all ages and have state of the art facilities and strong support staff. We are looking to add another optometrist that shares similar values and delivers a memorable patient experience.
As our next Optometrist, you’ll be:
- Providing comprehensive patient care to patients of all ages in a wonderful community
- Using our state-of-the-art equipment and technologies (including a full-service lab) to treat various eye conditions and make a difference in patients’ lives
- Focusing on your patients while our stellar administrative team handles all the recordkeeping, scheduling, billing, and staffing matters for you
- Serving as a valued mentor, trainer, and leader for our patient care team and students going into the optometric field
- Provided a dedicated, experienced technician to pretest all your patients
- Working with highly-trained, seasoned, knowledgeable opticians
- Contributing awesome ideas to help our practice grow and improve
As a key member of our team, you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive salary plus bonus potential
- 401K matching (4% match)
- Paid continuing education
- Paid time off and holidays
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Health care benefits (if needed)
In addition to our fantastic employee benefits, we set aside time the last Monday of every month for office meetings to celebrate our successes, plan for the future and figure out conflicts. Our doctors also meet regularly to collaborate and find way to improve the patient experience. Furthermore, our practices gets together for staff outings at least 3 times a year, doing things such as bowling, axe throwing, dinners, Top Golf, Whirlyball and more.
If you have any interest, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. To learn more information about our practice, please go to http://www.broadvieweyecenter.com or check our our Facebook and Instagram pages @broadvieweye.
Other jobs you may like
Optometrist – Part Time/Full Time – Independent Practice
- @ Professional Family Eyecare
- 201 S Second St US, 45828