Job ID 5322
Job Positions Optometrist
Experience No Experience Required
Unique Perk medical, dental, vision, paid holidays, retirement plan and paid time off, paid licensing fees, DES, State Association and AOA membership, health club membership
Associate Optometrist Needed
- We offer a rewarding future and a fun and energetic work environment. We are looking for a long-term addition to join our outstanding team. We are a well-established private optometry practice, committed to delivering the highest-quality patient care, as well as creating a unique practice environment where you can grow as a professional! This is a great opportunity to become part of a practice that handles a full range of cases that include treating ocular complications, co-management with excellent surgeons and primary patient care. You will be given the opportunity to grow in areas of your interest and as we pride ourselves on our continued progression and maintaining top notch care for our rural locations.
- We are a multi-location practice with locations in Perry, Panora, Jefferson, and Stuart. All of our practices are in wonderful, family-oriented communities, close to Des Moines with plenty of out-door activities (lake Panorama, beaches, state parks, great bike trails all within less than 60-minutes). You’ll have the opportunity to practice full-scope optometry in multiple interesting and diverse locations with your main location being our newly remodeled Perry location.
- Enjoy full scope practice with an automated Essilor Refraction system, Zeiss Cirus Photo/OCT, Octopus visual fields, Neurolens, Optomap, and Topcon KR 800 ARC. Our practice is made-up of wonderful team members, working together to meet the vision needs of children and adults.
- Working in a small town environment is incredibly rewarding as you become part of the community. We provide a team-oriented work environment and competitive compensation package with significant growth potential; a production-based model that has a minimum base.
- Many other benefits including: medical, dental, vision, paid holidays, retirement plan and paid time off.
- No evenings and no Saturdays.
- If you possess a positive attitude, are not afraid of hard work and are interested in building relationships, we invite you to contact us. We have a great team and a very enjoyable work environment. Come join our family!
To learn more and apply for this opportunity contact:
Dr. Cassie Martinson cell: 712-790-9412 | Email: email@example.com