Job ID 6967
Job Positions Optometrist
Experience No Experience Required
Unique Perk Health Insurance, 401k, 3% automatching, Annual Profit sharing, 2 wks PTO, paid sick leave, Federal Holidays paid, Bereavement Pay days, Birthday paid, Civic Duty days Paid, Annual CE stipend, bi-annual Licensure paid, all necessary equipment provided.
Seeing patients near a largest 55+ retirement community in the United States. Established practice.
- Full armament of Diagnostic Equipment from OCT’s, Visual Fields, Photography, Topography or even Meibography.
- Seeing only 2 patients per hour from 9am to 4pm (last patient at 4-4:15pm) so you can be home by 5pm. Nice and easy schedule with an accommodative staff and owner.
- Health Insurance
- 401k w/ 3% automatching
- Annual Profit sharing
- 2 wks (10 days) PTO
- Paid sick days
- Federal Holidays paid including the Friday after Thanksgiving
- Mandatory Paid vacation between Christmas and New Years Day for Family time.
- Bereavement Pay days
- Birthday paid day off
- Civic Duty days Paid
- Annual CE stipend
- Bi-annual Florida Licensure paid
- Wonderful Local preK – 12 School education (similar to private school) for your children is provided as part of being employed with us. http://www.tvcs.org The Villages Charter School (see brief description below or visit tvcs.org website for more info)
The Villages Charter School (VCS) opened in August, 2000 and is one of the most successful public charter schools in Florida. In fact, VCS has been a “High Performing Charter School”, earned a “School of Excellence” and has received 19 straight “A” ratings from the Florida Department of Education! This year, VCS earned the “Cognia School and Systems of Distinction” from the international accreditation group Cognia.
All necessary equipment provided.
Owner is an SCO Alumni and former Bascom Palmer Eye Institute Resident