Job ID 5532
Job Positions Optometrist
Experience No Experience Required
FULL TIME OPTOMETRIST POSITION
- Full scope associate optometrist with excellent bedside manner and a friendly, optimistic outlook to practice at a small, family-oriented private practice in upper Bucks County, Pennsylvania. Office currently runs like a well-oiled machine, with friendly, knowledgeable and long-term staff and excellent patient rapport. We are in need of a medically oriented optometrist to fulfill the needs of our aging patient base. New O.D. would perform limited routine care.
- Must enjoy and excel in glaucoma diagnosis and treatment, diabetic eye care, AMD, dry eye, emergency care, specialty contact lenses and myopia management (interest in vision therapy a huge plus).
- Practice is over 60 years old, 14 years with newest owner. New build out in 2019 when office moved less than a mile away from previous location. Equipment to practice full scope: OCT (anterior, posterior, pachymetry), fundus camera, new Humphrey visual field w/liquid lens technology, new topographer, new Lenstar biometer, auto-refractor/auto-k. Separate pretest and testing rooms. 2 fully equipped lanes. Eyefinity EHR & EPM.
- 18% of gross revenue OR $450.00 per day, whichever is higher
- 2 days to start, working up to 4 days as soon as possible
- Full time = 4 days per week, approximately 35 hours per week
- No weekends, 1 night until 8:00pm
- 2-4 patients per hour with tech
- All holidays off (paid once full time)
- 2 weeks PTO year 1, 3 weeks years 2-4, 4 weeks year 5+
- 3% match IRA (once full time)
- Paid licensing fees after year 1 (assuming full time)
- Paid malpractice fees after year 1 (assuming full time)
- Up to $500.00 CE reimbursement per year (once full time)
- Practice by in/buy out option after 5 years of full time work
- Family eyecare benefits after 3 months
- Health insurance negotiable
- Bonus program available
Email Dr. Devlin email@example.com or apply online!
Other jobs you may like
Optometrist – Part Time/Full Time – Independent Practice
- @ Professional Family Eyecare
- 201 S Second St US, 45828