Job ID 4175
Job Positions Optometrist
Experience No Experience Required
Unique Perk Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off, Competitive Salary, Medical Insurance, No Weekends
Our practice is looking for a dedicated Optometrist with strong diagnostic skills and a passion for delivering a great patient experience. Our Optometrists are comprehensive primary eye care specialists. They see patients with a wide variety of pathology and refractive needs and often catch systemic issues. We believe they are the hero of primary eye care.
Our goal is to create a team of Doctors who can do their best work, be fulfilled, and know they are contributing to work that really matters: helping people experience life more clearly. We remove the complexities of practice management with a support team of trained optical professionals.
What You’ll Love About Us
- Work that Stays at Work: no practice management responsibilities to take home
- Rest and Relaxation: paid time off, paid holidays, and no on-call or late evening hours
- Financial Benefits: competitive salary, bonus potential, professional liability coverage.
- Health Benefits: medical, dental, life insurance
Our Optometrists manage a variety of anterior and posterior ocular disease to their comfort level including but not limited to:
- Treating corneal ulcers and uveitis
- Diagnosing diabetic and hypertensive retinopathy
- Removal of foreign bodies
- Diagnosing macular disease, retinal holes, and retinal detachments
Doctor of Optometry Degree (OD) from an Accredited School of Optometry
State Licensed or will be licensed to practice Optometry in WA State
We value and respect the unique and individual differences that everyone brings. We embrace all differences in matters of diversity, equity, and inclusion to create a place where people want to come, stay, and do their best work.
Please CONTACT: Call/text Nick Gubler at (425) 345-6876 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Other jobs you may like
FT or PT Optometrist for Busy Ophthalmology Practice
- @ Conestoga Eye PC
- 2104 Spring Valley Road, Lancaster, PA, USA, 17601