Job ID 3394
Job Positions Optometrist
Experience No Experience Required
At Westchester Eyes, we believe in providing uncompromising diagnosis and treatment of all diseases, particularly dry eye, which remains amongst the most under-diagnosed and under-treated ocular conditions. Our patient base returns time and time again for our unrelenting commitment to patient education. If you’re an OD who is passionate about treating ocular diseases and bettering people’s quality of life, this is the perfect position for you!
The office is an easy commute (39 minutes via Metro North Grand Central Station, 30-45 minute drive from Manhattan, Queens, and Nassau County).
What You’ll Need: Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) Degree Valid NY state license to practice optometry A welcoming persona, from your appearance to your chair-side manner A commitment to learning and willingness to be trained
Why Work Here?
- Exposure: You will gain exposure to a wide range of eye care and vision needs in our full-scope practice! We focus on dry eye treatment and are generally medically oriented, and we want to encourage your passions and interests– if your interest is on myopia control, scleral lenses, dry eye disease, glaucoma, pediatrics, you will have the freedom to explore that. With an unrushed environment you’ll be able to devote real time to developing those skills and building rapport with your patients.
- Environment: We currently employ 6 full-time medical techs, 1 optician, 1 frame stylist, 2 office managers, and 3 full-time OD’s, so our new OD will have a great support system available to them. The office is equipped with the newest technology available to ensure that our doctors can practice to the fullest extent of their license:
- 3 digital examination rooms, all with exterior cameras and digital phoropters
- 7 dry eye treatment rooms
- 1 visual field testing room
- Optovue OCT
- Centervue Eidon wide-field digital camera
- Tomey Endothelial microscope
- Visionix VX120+
- Marco Phoenix Topographer/ Meibographer
- Reichart NCT B scan
- AdaptDx Pro
- LKC ERG
- Espansione IPL/LLLT
Compensation & Benefits: We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience ($175K+), and benefits including:
- Paid holidays
- Professional Liability insurance
Why You’ll Love Our Location: Our practice is over 30 years old and is rapidly growing. It was recently renovated and enlarged from 800 square feet to 3600 sq feet. Our office is focused on medical care, not sales, so our team can keep focused on what matters to them–providing excellent care. If you are ready to take the next step in your career, apply today
Other jobs you may like
Optometrist for large Cleveland area Private Practice
- @ Broad View Eye Center
- 1261 West Royalton Road, Broadview Heights, OH, USA, 44147