Job ID 9253
Job Positions Optometrist
Experience 3 Years
Unique Perk Full Benefits package (pro-rated for part-time)
Join our dynamic team as an Optometrist with the flexibility to start either part-time or full-time, with an ideal transition from part-time to a full-time role by November 2024. We are seeking a dedicated professional with a strong background in treating medical eye diseases, promoting dry eye services, and proficiency in refractive eye care.
- Conduct comprehensive eye examinations, diagnose and treat medical eye conditions
- Develop personalized treatment plans, provide exceptional patient care
- Promote and advance dry eye services through education and community outreach
- Offer expert refractive eye care services, including contact lens fittings and consultations
- Code examinations accurately and efficiently
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team to optimize patient outcomes
- Doctor of Optometry (OD) degree and a valid state of Colorado optometry license
- Proven experience in diagnosing and managing medical eye conditions
- Proficiency in promoting and enhancing dry eye services
- Expertise in refractive eye care, including contact lens fittings
- Competency in coding examinations for accurate record-keeping
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Willingness to start as part-time, with the possibility of transitioning to full-time is preferred
- Competitive salary and benefits package, $500 per diem base plus step incentive on eyewear sales
- Flexible start option (part-time or full-time) with an ideal transition to full-time by November 2024
- Opportunities for professional growth and development
- State-of-the-art facilities and advanced diagnostic tools
- Supportive and collaborative work environment
- Privately owned. No private equity.
If you are passionate about providing exceptional eye care, improving patients’ lives, and have coding competency, we’d love to hear from you! Send your resume and cover letter to Dr. Philip Wren at email@example.com to learn more about this exciting opportunity.
Colorado Eye Gallery/Dr. Spex Vision Care is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Other jobs you may like
Full Time or PT Optometrist wanted, Upscale private practice in Southern Ca. Great salary, bonuses and benefits Featured
- @ Woodbridge Optometry
- 4505 Barranca Parkway, Irvine, CA, USA, 92604